I GOT THE BADGE!!!
About time too! LOL
I was supposed to write this ancients ago, preferably on my birthday since that was the day I finally got promoted to Prefect. :L But oh well, better late than never I guess!
24th of May, 2012. It was just before our house assembly that our house dean Miss. McPherson took me aside and offered me the chance to become the one thing I've ever dreamt of being: A Prefect. :)
At first when she told me I was like, woah... okay... And then that was it. :L
I mean, where was all the excitement at!!??!! I JUST GOT PROMOTED FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I SHOULD BE OVER THE MOON!!! But I wasn't. Lol
I just smiled, hugged her, went to assembly and told my other fellow Prefects. Lol
But to be perfectly honest that was the most awesome-est birthday present I have ever gotten. It was the most awesome-est birthday present for my twin sister as well. :L
So I told my sister and she cried. :') And then that was when I felt all the excitement and I was MEGA HAPPY!
I couldn't shut up! I had to tell everyone! So I did and everyone was amazing! Giving me all this support and encouragement I was like, woah, they had so much faith in me! And I thank them and the Man Above for awarding me with the honour of becoming a Prefect in school. :)
Went home and told my dad and my sisters. They were mega happy. :) Even my dad couldn't take that big smile off his face. Lolol
Like, right now I can't get over the fact that I'm a Prefect. ITS SO OVERWHELMING!!!
But, with every good thing, a bad thing must follow. :/
The whole Prefect's duty is so awesome! I mean, we're planning the Ball, the junior Rave, the Grad Dinner, everything, its awesome! But all the complaints from our fellow students are not awesome. -.-
Facebook status, people saying we suck, that we're 'maaaard'. It never seems to end. -.-
I just can't wait for the ball to finish so we can give everyone a huge slice of humble pie and big cup of SHUT UP. :L
The ball is gonna be awesome because our school has AWESOME PREFECTS. :)
Thank God I'm a Prefect. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment